It's almost graduation time.
This means it is that time of year again to start putting together our 2022 grads package.
And I need your help.
Here is what I need to run this feature:
• Full name of the graduate.
• A headshot photo — a senior picture, or even a selfie of the grad in their cap and gown would work just fine.
• The high school the student is graduating from. The school must be located in Denver, or the graduate must live in Denver if attending a school outside of the city of Denver. Students who are homeschooled or attending an online/virtual school are also welcome to participate.
• After high school plans. These plans do not have to be college. Perhaps the grad is joining the military, taking a gap year or entering into a profession. Whatever their immediate future plans are, let me know.
• QUOTE (please have the graduate answer one or both of these questions in a full sentence):
1) In your opinion, what makes the class of 2022 special and why?
2) What did you learn during your high school experience that you will take with you in your future endeavors?
Responses and photos can be emailed to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to give me a call at 303-566-4107 if you have any questions.
This feature will run in the June editions of Life on Capitol Hill and Washington Park Profile newspapers. Deadline is May 18.
Anyone with a loved one who is graduating this year can participate — in the past, I’ve had grandparents, neighbors, family friends, neighborhood organizations, school faculty and student peers send in the information for their graduate. It’s always fun to see the submissions, but it’s also great to be able to highlight the graduating students. I can’t wait to see how this year’s grads package turns out.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.